[Catalyst] Re: Business Point of View

Sebastian Riedel sri at oook.de
Fri Dec 16 00:35:59 CET 2005

Am 15.12.2005 um 21:24 schrieb Ovid:

> --- Marlon Bailey <mbailey at vortexit.net> wrote:
>
>> Good well organized documentation usually solves this issue.
> <snip>
>> I believe if a developer/development team wants anyone
>> outside of a one or two man team to take their software
>> seriously,
>
> Which is why I'm rather disappointed that, despite the Grant Committee
> waving cash at people, I've not heard any reponse to my suggestion
> that
> someone apply for a Catalyst Documentation grant.

I think it's a great idea!
But most of the core developers are working on *something else* at
the moment, so we are a bit calm...

We would naturally support every documentation writer with answers in
#catalyst and commit bits.

You definitely don't have to be a leet Catalyst overlord to write
documentation, imo it's even better not to know too much, because
it's much easier to write about problems you just ran into. :)

--
sebastian