[Catalyst] Authentication gotchas

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Fri Dec 16 13:13:10 CET 2005

On Fri, 2005-12-16 at 11:56 +0000, Jess Robinson wrote:
> Well, I'm sure theres a note somewhere, that says "don't put actions into
> your main app file!"..

But surely the way that login method was written it *has* to go in the
main file (or be called as /controller/login).  Probably better to make
it

sub mylogin : Path('/login') {
}

This is especially the case as the examples always show the login method
just below the list of plugins given to use Catalyst;

	Nigel.