[Catalyst] Running from CVS/ shapshots, etc.

Andrew Libby andrew.libby at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 14:18:39 CET 2005

Greetings,

It's become apparent to me that I need to be
running a more current version of Catalyst.
I'm trying to decide if I should be running snapshots,
or if I should run out of subversion.

I'm engaged in a fairly long term development project,
with no particular completion date.   As such, I'm thinking
it might be nice to run from subversion to take advantage
of and help test new features as they come about.

Can anyone make a recommendataion if snapshots or
running from an svn checkout woudl be better?  I do have
a current version of head checked out, but don't know how
to go about getting it ready to run and develop applications
against it.

Thanks for any advice or pointers to documentation.

Andy

--
Andrew Libby
alibby at philadelphiariders.com
http://philadelphiariders.com/
Motorcycle Enthusiasm, Philadelphia Style

1999 SV650
1999 Laverda 750S
1996 BMWR1100RS
1981 Moto Guzzi CX100 (in Lemans I clothing)