[Catalyst] Advent Calendar down?

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue Dec 20 21:37:15 CET 2005

On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 10:09:51PM +0200, Yuval Kogman wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 12:08:17 -0800, Phil Mitchell wrote:
> > The calendar appears to be unresponsive...
>
> catalyst.perl.org is down as a whole, including SVN, the website,
> and what not.

Fear not though, dataphone.se have a talent for this. As a result of which
we'll be taking our leave of them Real Soon Now[0]. New hosting is in the
process of being prepared.

[0] More accurately, Christian Hansen's company ngmedia will be taking their
    leave of them - they've been kind enough to supply the project hosting
    for quite some time.