[Catalyst] [Task] Building a better JavaScript (AJAX) toolkit

Drew Taylor taylor.andrew.j at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 23:24:17 CET 2005

On 12/20/05, Stephen Adkins <spadkins at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Consider the Dojo Toolkit.

It has an active community, and it is developing UI widgets like crazy.

I've been watching Dojo for a few weeks now, and I'm very interested. But I
can't seem to find decent documentation anywhere. Even the API docs have
almost no detail about that a given method does. Dojo is wicked cool, but I
can't figure out where to get started learning about it. Maybe the
0.2.xseries will start to improve on that.

Drew
Drew Taylor                 *  Web development & consulting
Email: drew at drewtaylor.com  *  Site implementation & hosting
Web  : www.drewtaylor.com   *  perl/mod_perl/DBI/mysql/postgres