[Catalyst] App can't render Mason templates after moving to Apache

Mike Marcus mmarcus at broadband.com
Thu Dec 22 02:26:11 CET 2005

Thanks for the response. My home directory for Catalyst is coming up as:
/home/mmarcus/mpls_source
and the template is located in:
/home/mmarcus/mpls_source/root/testing.mas
and there is a Makefile.PL file in the home directory, so everything
there looks to be fine.

The version of Catalyst I'm using is Catalyst 5.30, and mod_perl is 2.x

Any other thoughts?

Mike Marcus
mmarcus at broadband.com