[Catalyst] "Catalyst - The Definitive Guide" and the "Catalyst Cookbook"

Gavin Henry ghenry at perl.me.uk
Thu Dec 22 00:43:53 CET 2005

Dear Guys,

For those who don't know me from IRC etc. I am on the Fedora Documentation
Steering Committee, as well as other things:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/SteeringCommittee

I have spoken about documentation many times and know of castaways guides
and phaylon at http://www.dunkelheit.at/pub/tmwoc.txt, who I will chat to
later about merging into these etc.

I also know there are some Professional Technical Authors on IRC and the
list (merlyn etc.), so please excuse any mistakes I make/have made.

We all know we really need a more central source for the docs and not just
all the different POD files on CPAN, unless I have picked things up
wrongly, then I apologise. So I have started the framework using Docbook
XML, including all the Fedora stuff.

Catalyst - The Definitive Guide:
http://www.suretecsystems.com/our_docs/catalyst-guide-en/index.html

Catalyst Cookbook:
http://www.suretecsystems.com/our_docs/catalyst-cookbook-en/index.html

There is no content in these yet, just the placeholder untill we all
decide the best layout for the chapters etc.

I can host these on my company site until there are ready for release and
keep them in our Subversion repo for now.

Let me know what you think.

Anyway, off to bed.

Thanks,

Gavin.

--
Walking the road to enlightenment... I found a penguin and a camel on the
way..... Fancy a yourname at perl.me.uk? Just ask!!!