[Catalyst] New Catalyst slogan

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Tue Dec 27 17:25:18 CET 2005

* David K Storrs <dstorrs at dstorrs.com> [2005-12-27 17:15]:
> Well, at the risk of setting off another "get the stick outta
> yer bum, Dave!" thread:

Hahaha! Sorry about that. :-)

To be fair, I thought of all the same things as you. The most
problematic aspect, if anyone were honestly considering this
slogan, is IMO indeed that it implies that Rails is the leader,
and secondly, how desperate it sounds.

But I decided against saying them and rolling with the joke
instead, because I really hope Sebastian is mature and
intelligent enough to know for himself that this would be a bad
idea – if not, we have bigger problems than an offensive slogan!

Regards,