[Catalyst] New Catalyst slogan

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Tue Dec 27 18:02:59 CET 2005

On Tue, Dec 27, 2005 at 04:51:56PM +0100, Sebastian Riedel wrote:

> 26.12.2005 22:45 Jesse Sheidlower:
>
> >On Mon, Dec 26, 2005 at 01:34:16PM -0800, Bill Moseley wrote:
> >>
> >>    Catalyst -- When you find yourself at the end of the Rails
> >
> >I like that one :-)
>
> Me too! :)

It was a joke, of course.  I don't think comparing Catalyst to Rails
is a good slogan.  It's good to point out they are similar for those
familiar with Rails, and then to point out what Catalyst does
differently.  But do that in an introduction.

Catalyst helps build maintainable applications out of reusable parts.
And in Perl.  It's structure without dogma....

--
Bill Moseley
moseley at hank.org