[Catalyst] Paging and Sort example

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 10:16:20 CET 2005

Hi,

As Bill already answered the PagingAndSort controller expects the
model to be a Class::DBI::Sweet subclass.  But you don't need to
create it all by yourself - install Catalyst::Example::PagingAndSort
and use the pagingandsort.pl script to generate the models,
controllers and views for all tables in some database.

-- Zbyszek