[Catalyst] still not sure if I have the hang of this ...

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed Dec 28 21:39:43 CET 2005

On Wed, Dec 28, 2005 at 03:02:21PM -0500, Joe Landman wrote:
>  test::Model::Database::Testing->find_or_create works
>
>  	$c->model('Testing')->find_or_create fails  (Caught exception "Can't
> call method "find_or_create" on an undefined value at
> /root/test/script/../lib/test/Controller/db.pm line 24.")
>
>  	$c->model('Database::Testing)->find_or_create works.

Correct.

I used a single name ('Table') because I was replying to a post that used
MyApp::Model::Table. Your model's fine.

Please don't assume what I type into an e-mail can be copied and pasted and
will Just Work - I usually type straight into the e-mail to illustrate a
point so it may not even be syntactically correct if I wasn't paying
attention :)