[Catalyst] Introductions all around

Andy Grundman andy at hybridized.org
Wed Jul 6 07:19:37 CEST 2005

Joshua J. Kugler wrote:
> Whoever AndyG is (the one who posted the link to their store on the
> Catalyst to-do wiki in response to my example idea), could you post or
> e-mail me your code?  What you've done would get me a long ways on my
> project.  If you can share, that is.

Hi, and welcome. :)

I'd be happy to share that code, but it'll need a bit of packaging up
first.  I wrote it quickly in about a week, and it's pretty specialized
to this particular store, but as an example it's probably not bad.  In
the meantime I'd suggest checking out my other example app, ServerDB,
tarball here:
http://www.hybridized.org/catalyst/
or source in the Catalyst svn:
http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/browser/trunk/examples/ServerDB/

Sometime I also intend to to Sweet-ify ServerDB, since we don't really
have a good example app yet that uses Sweet and it's advanced features.

--
Andy Grundman
www.mixdepot.net / www.hybridized.org
andy at hybridized.org