[Catalyst] Catalyst on SpeedyCGI

Pooya Karimian catalyst at pooyak.com
Thu Jul 7 20:47:24 CEST 2005

Hi there,

 I very new to Catalyst. So I started with perl.com's simple Wiki
(MiniMojo) to see how that works and that was great. As I am on a shared
hosting the CGI version is too slow and there's no FastCGI, or mod_perl
support on my server.

 So I compiled the lastest version of SpeedyCGI and used
Engine::SpeedyCGI. It worked with a simple output only application but
when I try to run the MiniMojo it stops responding when it reaches this
line:

 $c->stash->{page} = MiniMojo::M::CDBI::Page->find_or_create($query);

It simply waits there forever without exiting from minimojo_speedycgi.pl.
Any idea on what's the problem and how to solve it?

I have the latest perl (5.8.7) and I got all the modules fresh from CPAN
yesterday.

btw, is there any IRC channel where you guys hang out?!

thanks,
--pooya
 -http://www.pooyak.com/