[Catalyst] CDBI::Sweet wishlist

James Tolley james at bitperfect.com
Fri Jul 8 17:46:52 CEST 2005

> Sweet will already let you do -
>
> MyApp::Artist->search({ year => '2001', 'cd.name' => "foo" });

I don't think that it will accept a fieldname for a different table without
the tablename attached, will it? (year is supposed to refer to cds.year)

> Hmm. I don't think the returned object should be tied so closely to the
> search, though. It's an interesting thought, mind - maybe some sort of
> search return object that could do that is in order?

This is all very exciting stuff. I'm going away for 5 weeks soon, but would
love to pick this up (that is, code some of these ideas) where we've left
off.

Best,

James