[Catalyst] Catalyst on Apache

J. Brugman nospamwanted at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 11:17:15 CEST 2005

Hi Guru's

I'm new to Catalyst, so please be gentle :)

I just installed catalyst and some extra modules using the cpan
Bundle::Catalyst on my Debian Sarge.

I also made the MiniMojo tutorial (it worked) from the
http://www.perl.com/lpt/a/2005/06/02/catalyst.html.

Now i try to setup Catalyst to work with Apache (ver 2) and i'm
getting problems:

As cgi, i get it to work by editing the
/etc/apache2/sites-available/default.conf using:

	ScriptAlias /MiniMojo/ "/var/www/MiniMojo/script/"

	<Directory "/var/www/MiniMojo/script">
		AllowOverride None
		Options ExecCGI -MultiViews +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
		Order allow,deny
		Allow from all
	</Directory>

now i can get to the site, using http://10.128.129.21/MiniMojo/minimojo_cgi.pl

But i want to install it under mod-perl, and whatever i tried, i got
no luck here.
Has anyone got a good example of the mods-available/perl.conf to use
for me (the tutorial is not verry expressive about this part of the
installation).

Thanks!