[Catalyst] Error with EasyCMS demo

Kevin Old kevinold at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 23:25:33 CEST 2005

This seemed to be the problem.  When I did an "svn co
http://svn.palle.net/svn/users/omega/easycms/trunk/" it seems that the
easycms.db file created in data doesn't have anything in it.

I am running FC3 with sqlite 2.1 and made the easycms.sql into the
easycms.db, but I still get:

[Wed Jul 13 17:08:20 2005] [catalyst] [debug] Found home
"/root/catalyst/EasyCMS"
DBD::SQLite::db prepare failed: file is encrypted or is not a
database(26) at dbdimp.c line 268 at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Class/DBI/Loader/SQLite.pm line 92.
[Wed Jul 13 17:08:21 2005] [catalyst] [debug] Couldn't load tables
"Can't call method "execute" on an undefined value at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Class/DBI/Loader/SQLite.pm line 93.
"
Couldn't instantiate component "EasyCMS::Model::CDBI", "Can't call
method "classes" on an undefined value at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Catalyst/Model/CDBI.pm line 67." at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Module/Pluggable/Fast.pm line 86
Compilation failed in require at script/easycms_server.pl line 13.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at script/easycms_server.pl line 13.

Any chance you could put the easycms.db on the SVN server?
Any ideas, what I do?
Thanks,
Kevin