[Catalyst] Authentication: first steps

Hartmaier Alexander Alexander.Hartmaier at t-systems.at
Thu Jul 14 11:32:16 CEST 2005

Thanks but I know what a favicon is.
I looked at ServerDB and other examples in the catalyst svn to get known to
catalyst.
My Static.pm looks like the ServerDB one:

package ServerDB::C::Static;

use strict;
use base 'Catalyst::Base';

# serve all files under static as static files
sub default : Path('/static') {
        my ($self, $c) = @_;
        $c->res->headers->header( 'Cache-Control' => 'max-age=86400' );
        if ($c->req->path =~ /css$/i) {
                $c->serve_static( "text/css" );
        } else {
                $c->serve_static;
        }
}

sub favicon : Path('/favicon.ico') {
        my ($self, $c) = @_;
        $c->serve_static;
}

Here /favicon.ico should be handled, but it seems it doesn't work (for
firefox...strange).

-Alex