[Catalyst] Draft Catalyst quick reference card

Andrew Ford A.Ford at ford-mason.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 16:15:13 CEST 2005

Jose Nyimi wrote:

> [...]

Thanks for the feedback.  I've addressed all these items apart from
indicating the url corresponding to the actions.

As I said the card is still sketchy.  I want to see what raw information
I can get onto six sides (i.e. a trifold card) then I'll tweak the brief
explanatory texts.

Revision 0.03 is now up on refcards.com.

Andrew

--
Andrew Ford,  Director    Pauntley Prints / Ford & Mason Ltd
A.Ford at ford-mason.co.uk   South Wing Compton House