[Catalyst] Anyone with lighttpd/fcgi and working configuration?

Krzysztof Krzyzaniak eloy at kofeina.net
Thu Jul 21 23:15:48 CEST 2005

Andy Grundman wrote:
> Krzysztof Krzyzaniak wrote:
>
>>I am trying to run it simple application (which run without problems
>>when I use script/application_server.pl) on lighttpd.
>

> I set one up for testing once using chansen's example.  It seemed to
> work fine.
>
> http://home.ngmedia.com/chansen/catalyst/conf/lighttpd-1.3/mod_fastcgi.conf

Thanks, this link gave me some hints. Generally i've thought that lighty
has some apache-like location-combined-with-handler capability. Anyway
for archive & future use, my worked configuration:

## server root set to catalyst application home
server.document-root             = "/home/eloy/site/trackcd/"

## then all controllers has /tcd/ at beginning so redirect to fastcgi
## script. other (static) files are in /home/eloy/site/trackcd/htdocs/

url.rewrite-final = (
"^/(tcd)(.*)$" => "/script/trackcd_fastcgi.pl/$1$2",
"^/(?!tcd)(.*)$" => "/htdocs/$1"
)

### and fastcgi handler
fastcgi.server = (
  ".pl" =>
         ( "fcgi" =>
                  (
                      "host" => "127.0.0.1",
                      "port" => 12346,
                      "docroot" => "/",
                      "check-local" => "disable",
                      "bin-path" =>
"/home/eloy/site/trackcd/script/trackcd_fastcgi.pl"
                  )
         )
)

HTH

   eloy
--

        jak to dobrze, że są oceany - bez nich byłoby jeszcze smutniej