[Catalyst] Catalyst and CGI::Application compared

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Sat Jul 23 16:55:12 CEST 2005

[This message has also been posted to gmane.comp.lang.perl.modules.cgi-appplication.]
Recently, I discovered that several CGI::Application's didn't know much
about Catalyst, and a few Catalyst developers I corresponded with
weren't up to date with what the CGI::Application framework could do.

So I did my own research and started a document that intends to be a neutral
comparison:

http://cgiapp.erlbaum.net/cgi-bin/cgi-app/index.cgi?CatalystCompared

If you find something is inaccurate, missing, or misrepresents, please
correct it-- it's a wiki.

This is the first real content on page on what will hopefully become our
new wiki.

Enjoy.

    Mark

--