[Catalyst] PerlSetVar $r->dir_config

Tim Keefer tkeefer at sunflowerbroadband.com
Mon Jul 25 21:20:25 CEST 2005

I see. However it doesn't seem to allow me to set environment variables
per <Location>.

For example, I have one App that handles the
following locations: /my-app/foo /my-app/barr

Basically, I'd like to set most of my configuration in the Apache
conf. I'd like to be able to give each location different environment
variables. With a typical mod_perl app $r->dir_config handles this by
passing its current SetVar or if not defined then
its parent value is passed.

I'd like to be able to do something like this, however it doesn't work.

PerlOptions -SetupEnv
<Location /my-app>
  PerlSetEnv root "/var/www/template"

  SetHandler perl-script