[Catalyst] DBIx-Class list, cdbi-talk closure

Matt S Trout catalyst at trout.me.uk
Fri Jul 29 18:30:46 CEST 2005

On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 08:51:47AM -0700, Bill Moseley wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 05:47:46PM +0100, Matt S Trout wrote:
> > Also, with the recent unexpected closure of cdbi-talk I (and I guess most of
> > the other people involved) would be happy to answer Class::DBI questions on
> > there, at least as a stop-gap measure until a new dedicated cdbi list turns
> > up.
>
> Any way to notify the (past) members of the cdbi-talk list?  A big
> chunk of good software is the community that uses and supports it.

I am reliably informed that somebody's setting up a new dedicated cdbi
list and will mail all cdbi-talk subscribers when it's up.

If that doesn't happen shortly, I'll evalute other options, but if somebody
wants to do a true cdbi list I'll be happy to join it and leave the dbix-class
list to its intended purpose :)

--
     Matt S Trout           Website: http://www.shadowcatsystems.co.uk
  Technical Director        E-mail:  mst (at) shadowcatsystems.co.uk