[Catalyst] Branding - or path prefix

phaylon phaylon at dunkelheit.at
Sun Jul 31 17:31:40 CEST 2005

Zbyszek Lukasiak said:

> I have the same need with localization - I need the controller (or the
> template) to know the language.  Currently I just check the path with
> some regexp - but I feel that there should be some more elegant
> solution.

Someone hit me if I'm wrong, but this should be possible by overloading
prepare_request with NEXT. I don't know if the stash is already available
at that time, but you could also store it in your App's config space.

It get's the arguments passed, so you'd just have to work on them before
passing them to $c->NEXT::prepare_request.

phay