[Catalyst] creating non-DBI Models for Catalyst

samwyse samwyse at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 17:35:11 CEST 2005

I have a 3rd-party app to which I'd like to build a web interface.
Unfortunately, there's no accessible database, just a list of CLI
commands to list, add, change and delete objects.  So I need to create
a Model that uses these commands instead of the DBI.  Before I start
digging at random into the source, would anyone like to point me to a
good starting point?    With luck, there'll be a Catalyst::Model::CLI
that comes out of this.

Thanks!