[Catalyst] Catalyst under ActiveState Perl

Matthew Keene dfg778 at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jun 6 13:38:59 CEST 2005

Has anybody had any success installing Catalyst on
Win32 with ActiveState Perl ?  I have had a series of
problems ranging from make errors and test errors
through to the CPAN module not recognising modules
that have been installed via PPM.  Has there been any
effort made to contact ActiveState to see if they are
interested in making a PPD available ?  I notice that
there module build status system reports every
Catalyst module as failed, I only tracked back the
main Catalyst module, but there are a number of
failing builds which seem to track back to a failure
of the Test::Simple module - does anybody know how to
work with them to fix these issues ?