[Catalyst] Re: Adding relationships to loaded CDBI models

James Tolley james at bitperfect.com
Mon Jun 20 00:55:18 CEST 2005

> You could also change your tables to InnoDB and define foreign keys.
> Then use the newest Class::DBI::Loader (only in trunk at the moment) and
> it'll load them all for you.

Thanks for the link. I'm wondering, though, about the "experimental" nature
of the code, and the fact that it's not tested. Also, unless I missed
something, it doesn't handle might_have or many-to-many mapping
relationships. Are there plans to handle these issues? I'd consider writing
the test code if no one else is planning to go it.

Many Thanks,

James