[Catalyst] catalyst.perl.org temporarily down

Matt S Trout catalyst at trout.me.uk
Mon Jun 20 22:26:50 CEST 2005

catalyst.perl.org is currently down from here and assorted other places;
it appears that dataphone.net have a routing loop currently - I'm seeing
packets bouncing indefinitely between

pos1-0.c2.tc1.apv.sto.se.dataphone.net
pos4-0.c1.fb.mal.se.dataphone.net

on their way to ngmedia, who kindly provide hosting for the box (ngmedia's
site is also currently down).

If anybody with appropriate languages wants to apply foot to buttock to try
and get this resolved quicker, please feel free - I got hopelessly lost
two clicks in to their site and decided to send this mail instead ...

--
     Matt S Trout           Website: http://www.shadowcatsystems.co.uk
  Technical Director        E-mail:  mst (at) shadowcatsystems.co.uk