[Catalyst] New CRUD/Scaffolding module

Perrin Harkins perrin at elem.com
Thu Jun 23 20:13:28 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 19:45 +0200, Sebastian Riedel wrote:
> Due to the many requests i got recently, here's a new CRUD/
> Scaffolding module for your enjoyment... :)

Thanks.  I will also be demo-ing the auto-CRUD features of each
framework, so I'll switch over to this for that part.

> It's also a good example how to build your own code generators.

Does this have an advantage over an inheritance approach?  It does force
you to look at the code, but it will also lead to more duplicate code if
you use it for multiple tables.

> More helpers for stuff like logins would be nice. *hinthint*

I think the thing it needs most is some feedback messages ("Update was
successful") and hooks for adding real D::FV profiles.

- Perrin