[Catalyst] New CRUD/Scaffolding module

Perrin Harkins perrin at elem.com
Thu Jun 23 21:14:11 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 20:57 +0200, Sebastian Riedel wrote:
> Would like to know which framework looks best in your comparison... :)

Well, obviously Maypole looks best for auto-CRUD, but in the overall
picture it's more about steering people to the one that suits their
preferred programming style best.  Right now I expect I'll say that
Catalyst is best suited for people who like a lot of syntactic sugar,
like code generation, want to be steered towards the most useful CPAN
modules (via the plugins), and don't mind having to read the source and
ask questions.

- Perrin