[Catalyst] RE: ServerDB 1.01

Will Hawes info at whawes.co.uk
Fri Jun 24 16:53:13 CEST 2005

Sorry, that should have read "base", not "$c->config->{uri_base}".

Having reviewed the Hops code, I'm not entirely sure what purpose "uri_base" serves. It seems just to be a hard coded version of "base" as provided dynamically by Catalyst as far as I can tell. That would make it both inferior and unnecessary.

Maybe I am missing something. Simon?

wh