[Catalyst] Catalyst::Model::LDAP ?

Matt S Trout catalyst at trout.me.uk
Sat Jun 25 21:00:19 CEST 2005

On Sat, Jun 25, 2005 at 01:44:02PM +0200, Salih Gönüllü wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am interested in  Catalyst::Model::LDAP, to build an LDAP browser
> using Catalyst  I have looked a little bit in Catalyst::Model::CDBI and
> Catalyst::Model::Tangram, but I think that I still need some help.

Looks like a good start. For connection handle tricks etc. have a look at the
way Ima::DBI handles its dbh's. I've wondered periodically about trying to
put together a Class::LDAP to go along with my Class::XML, but that's a
whole different bag of fun :)

--
     Matt S Trout           Website: http://www.shadowcatsystems.co.uk
  Technical Director        E-mail:  mst (at) shadowcatsystems.co.uk