[Catalyst] OT: Javascript question

Rob Kinyon rob.kinyon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 14:39:40 CEST 2005

Please do not grab the content, but instead link to it. I'm still
trying to get a hold of the author to get these docs folded into the
main distro. Also, I'm going to be adding an intro, a cookbook, some
gimmes/gotchas, and a few more functions that I've found useful.

> Nice, i'll release a new version of HTML::Prototype today or tomorrow
> (with http://script.aculo.us extensions and http://mir.aculo.us/
> images/autocomplete1.mov).
> Maybe we should include your docs.

Seriously - I want to keep these docs in one place right now. Plus, I
want to improve the HTML::Prototype documentation as well, but haven't
had time.

Rob