[Catalyst] Reloading Controllers on a change

KXCG Maas boy.maas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 14:33:50 CEST 2005

Dear Catalyst hackers,
     we are playing with Catalyst for a while and doing a project in it.

We noticed when developing using Catalyst in combination with the apache webserver that we have to restart the server
whenever we make a change to a Controller or any other object in the framework.

We tried Apache::Reload but this gives us strange unpredictable behaviour. Is there any other way we can reload the controllers whenever one changes.

Regards Boy