[Catalyst] porting C::FastMmap to use Cache::Cache

toddrw69 at excite.com toddrw69 at excite.com
Sat Mar 12 23:57:23 CET 2005

Sebastian suggested using Cache::Cache in C::FastMmap so I can use Catalyst on windows. Looks easy enough, Should be just a couple changes to C::FastMmap.

So I downloaded and installed all modules in Bundle::Catalyst. Then I downloaded Catalyst and did a "nmake test" hoping to see a test fail so I knew when I had Cache::Cache implemented in C::FastMmap right. Instead, all tests passed.

Can someone suggest a way I make sure I get this right?

Todd W.