[Catalyst] MojoMojo example - errors with database tables

Uwe Voelker uwe.voelker at gmx.de
Sun Mar 20 14:38:16 CET 2005

Hello Marcus,

> This means your Class::DBI::SQLite is too old. I've provided a patch to
> the author which replaces SQL::Parser with a regexp to find primary
> keys. As mentioned, we've not reached a 0.1 release for mojomojo yet,
> hopefully we will get there just after easter, at that point, there will
> be a working version, for now, you will have to rough it.

This was the missing point! Once I updated Class::DBI::SQLite (to 0.08)
the mojomojo example works!

I repeat: it works! :-)

Does it make a request everytime a key is pressed? When editing a page
it seems so.

> I believe the oracle schema is not in sync with the sqlite one, which is
> being used for development. naughton is responsible for the oracle bit,
> and he's going to reimplement the version control, and hopefully bring
> the schemas in sync.

No need to hurry. Now the sqlite version works.

Thank you all for your fast response,
good bye, Uwe