[Catalyst] Hops-0.02 example (still in beta)

Torsten Seemann torsten.seemann at infotech.monash.edu.au
Thu Mar 24 05:07:40 CET 2005

> Also, I saw that Class::DBI::Loader::mysql can read the comments field
> from a table description. How should a table be created in order for the
> comment to be picked up and translated into a has-many relationship?

Class::DBI::Loader::mysql uses the "Comment" column from the table
resulting from the "SHOW TABLE STATUS FROM __DATABASE__ LIKE __TABLE__".

This Comment have foreign key information in it if and only if __TABLE__
type is InnoDB (not the default MyISAM) and __TABLE__ actually has
foreign key constraints in it (added using CONSTRAINTs, _not_