[Catalyst] Catalyst::Engine problem

bsadler at helix-it.com bsadler at helix-it.com
Mon Mar 28 05:13:06 CEST 2005

Sebastian,

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunatly it still gives me the same error on
line 440 of Catalyst::Engine.

One thing I did notice is that if I comment out the offending line:
if($class->debug) It gives me an error about $class->prepare from the very
beginning of the eval statement.

I am thinking that for some reason the Symbol Table references are just not
getting bound properly, although just having read up on them over the weekend
I do not know a whole lot about it.

Cheers,

Blain