[Catalyst] Perlcast 7 - Interview with our release minion Marcus :)

Kevin Old kevinold at gmail.com
Tue May 3 16:22:58 CEST 2005

On 5/2/05, Sebastian Riedel <sri at oook.de> wrote:
> Josh McAdams just released a new perlcast featuring an interview with our
> Marcus Ramberg.
> Marcus forgot the obligatory "gabb is the greatest" quote but apart from
> that it's a really nice (and funny) introduction to Catalyst and it's
> development. :)
>

> Big kudos dudes!
>
> http://perlcast.com
> http://perlcast.com/audio/Perlcast_007.mp3

Anyone know where the code that outputs to Mason templates (I think
it's a Wiki) is that he mentions in the interview?  I've checked the
Subversion repository and have found MojoMojo and a few other projects
in the examples directory, but can't find any projects that use a
Mason view.

Thanks,
Kevin
--