[Catalyst] Perlcast 7 - Interview with our release minion Marcus :)

Kevin Old kevinold at gmail.com
Tue May 3 16:39:53 CEST 2005

On 5/3/05, Jesse Sheidlower <jester at panix.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 10:22:58AM -0400, Kevin Old wrote:
> >
> > Anyone know where the code that outputs to Mason templates (I think
> > it's a Wiki) is that he mentions in the interview?  I've checked the
> > Subversion repository and have found MojoMojo and a few other projects
> > in the examples directory, but can't find any projects that use a
> > Mason view.
>
> http://search.cpan.org/~sri/Catalyst-View-Mason-0.07/
>
> perhaps?

I'm aware of Catalyst-View-Mason, but I thought that Marcus said in
the PerlCast that he was developing a Wiki that used it.  I'd like to
see some code that uses it, as I really want to port an exisiting
Mason app (with absolutely no framework)  to using the Catalyst
framework.  All of the examples I can find see to use TT.  If any of
the developers of Catalyst-View-Mason would send me some code, I'll
try to write a small app that uses Catalyst-View-Mason and add to the
examples directory.

Thanks for any help,
Kevin

--