[Catalyst] Perlcast 7 - Interview with our release minion Marcus:)

Kevin Old kevinold at gmail.com
Tue May 3 23:58:51 CEST 2005

On 5/3/05, Alan Humphrey <alan.humphrey at comcast.net> wrote:
> I don't claim to be an expert, but here's what I'm doing.  Maybe it'll
> help you get started.
[ ... ]

Thanks, Alan.  Well, I've taken your example and hacked it up almost
exactly the same (different database, module name, etc) and am getting
stuck at this part where I'm trying to call the list.  In my
Controller (TestResponses.pm), in the sub list : Local,
$c->stash->{data} points to IVR::M::TestResponses->list() and I have
$c->forward('IVR::V::Mason') and am getting the following error when
running http://localhost:3000/testresponses/list

Caught exception "Can't use string ("IVR::V::Mason") as a HASH ref
while "strict refs" in use at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3/Catalyst/View/Mason.pm line 89."

I created IVR::V::Mason by running scripts/ivr_create.pl view Mason
Mason and it created the Mason.pm without any problems.

I can tar up my code and send it to someone if this is too confusing.

Thanks for any help,
Kevin
--
Kevin Old