[Catalyst] CDBI issue?

Alan Humphrey alan.humphrey at comcast.net
Wed May 11 23:51:19 CEST 2005

Cool.  Keep in mind that this *does* mean you have a scoping problem
with this object.  I don't know if that's because of Catalyst or not,
but some reference to this object in your code (or in Catalyst) is not
going away at the end of the request.

-> Yeah, I was thinking about that.  The object is created in the
"update" method.  The only thing I can think of is that "forward" is not
the same thing as a subroutine call and somehow keeps objects in scope.

Any thoughts from someone with a deeper understanding of what's
happening under the hood?