[Catalyst] How to configure multiple Apps with mod_perl?

n.a n.a at ad.wakwak.com
Sat May 14 04:16:45 CEST 2005

I want to build multiple Catalyst applications in one host
with apache/mod_perl(1.29).

  It seems the memory reuse mechanism of mod_perl makes problem in this
case.  Request for one application unintentionally maps to an  other
application handler once in a while after several requests.

Are there any way to avoid this?

Just for a quick hack, I add following lines to my application classes
to separate actions look up table among different Catalyst applications.

However I'm not sure if this is enough.

BEGIN{
     __PACKAGE__->actions({}),
     __PACKAGE__->_attrcache({});
}

Version Info
   Catalyst '5.10'
   Apache-perl : 1.3.33-4 (debian package with mod_perl/1.29)
   OS Linux/Debian Linux version 2.4.27-1-386
n.a at ad.wakwak.com