[Catalyst] Catalyst::Plugin::FillInForm

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Thu May 19 15:10:58 CEST 2005

On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 12:12:17PM +0100, Chisel Wright wrote:
> The following makes me think it can only be (currently) pre-filled from
> request parameters:
>
>   HTML::FillInForm->new->fill(
>     scalarref => \$c->res->{body},
>     fdat      => $c->req->params
>   )
>
> which doesn't seem all that useful to me.
>
> Again, I'm happy to be (re)educated.

My public and archivable thanks to chansen for the svn patched copy of
C::P::FillInForm.

For those of you interested, the next release of the module will have:

    fillform
        Fill form based on request parameters.
            $c->formfill;
            $c->formfill( \%parameters );

Chansen> I'm not nagging for a release - I just wanted to make sure that
questions that get asked on the list also get answers there. :)

Chiz
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk