[Catalyst] [ANNOUNCE] New Catalyst release + new modules.
marcus at mediaflex.no
Thu May 26 15:21:48 CEST 2005
I've just uploaded Catalyst 5.22 to CPAN, along with
Catalyst::Plugin::Fillinform 0.05 and Catalyst::Engine::Server 0.1
If you wonder, 5.21 was released 2 days ago, but wasn't announced here.
I've included changelogs for that one too. The most important part here
is the memory leak which was plugged. Note that there is still a leak
when debug is enabled, so don't use debug mode in production!
On behalf of the Catalyst team.
Below is the relevant changelogs
5.22 2005-05-26 14:24:00
- Improved base locating in MP engines
- Improved error messages in C::E::HTTP::Daemon
- Hostnames are now resolved on demand unless provided by engine
- Fixed memory leak in $c->execute (Michael Reece, Matt S Trout)
5.21 2005-05-24 14:56:00
- fixed a bug in https detection
- fixed auto chain finally
- added MYAPP_HOME and CATALYST_HOME environment variables
0.02 2005-05-26 14:41:00
- Improved timeout handling, defaults to 30s
- Fixed reverse lookups
0.05 2005-05-26 14:43:00
- $c->fillform now takes an optional hashref
More information about the Catalyst