[Catalyst] ServerDB Example Problem

Justin Tocci jtocci at tocci.org
Fri May 27 06:16:17 CEST 2005

Well, I'm still going to send this, though I deleted a bunch of stuff
because its running. The update was what I needed. Thanks Andy.

*********Bonus Question:***********
Anyone know if I need to do anything special to get ServerDB to work
with PostgreSQL's VIEWs? I hardly access any TABLEs directly anymore.

Anyway, hooking up ServerDB to PostgreSQL is my task for tomorrow.
Thanks again Andy. And thanks for writing ServerDB. If you're ever in
the Fort Worth area look me up, I owe you a pint.

justin tocci
fort worth, tx