[Catalyst] Self restarting test server for Win32!

Kiefer, Sascha sk at intertivity.com
Tue Nov 1 20:27:13 CET 2005

Hi,

Tested a little bit, and it actually looks good on my machine (WinXP Home,
AS Perl v5.8.7),
but maybe it helps to check the returnvalues of bind and listen. It may that
the new server is
started before the old server process is terminated. That may result in
difficulties (...but should
actually result in zero-returnvalue of accept...)

Regards,
--esskar