[Catalyst] Self restarting test server for Win32!

Kiefer, Sascha sk at intertivity.com
Tue Nov 1 20:49:36 CET 2005

Update: Now, it happens to me also. I checked the return values of bind and
listen, but they seem to be okay.
The funny thing is, calling CTRL^C in the new CMD and restarting the server
by hand does not help either.
I have to close the CMD, open a new one and then start the server again.

When I check TCPView to see the connected TCP ports, I see that i have now 2
perl processes that both listen on port 3000.
So, we killed the cmd but not the perl.exe. But the process that is also
listen on port 3000 does no longer exist (checked
TaskMgr and list for that) and can not be killed by TCPView. It is
terminated though after i closed the CMD. So it might be
a problem with fork? under windows?

Regards,
--esskar