[Catalyst] Self restarting test server for Win32!

Kiefer, Sascha sk at intertivity.com
Wed Nov 2 12:21:58 CET 2005

Not really.
On Win32, the fork command does not create another process but creates
another thread.
Forking is not possible under Win32.
You get the PID as a negative representation of the thread id.

And i think killing yourself is not possible.
Try the following script

kill(1, $$);
print "$_" for (1..10000);
^Z