[Catalyst] New http://catalyst.perl.org

Christopher Hicks chicks at chicks.net
Sun Nov 6 14:09:08 CET 2005

On Sat, 5 Nov 2005, Dan Boger wrote:
> I'll ask for the DAT file, which will allow us to render it from any POV
> we want.

Not to detract from the excellent work already done on the flying lego
camel, but... in turning it in my head to imagine how it would look from a
better angle it makes me wonder if a few tweaks to the design wouldn't
make the camel's profile a little more reminescent of the O'Reilly Perl
Camel.  The swept legs make mucho sense from the flying perspecive, but
nil sense from the making it like The Camel.  Same for the angle.
Somebody proposed taking the shot what sounded like it worked out to 30
degrees from perpindicular to the side of the camel.  Looking at The Camel
it seems an angle of 5-15 degrees from perpindicular would seem much more
reminiscent.... if you like that sort of thing.  :)

Its still awesome what's been done with free tools just by asking around
the good 'ol nethood.  Many bravos.

--
</chris>

My aim is to agitate and disturb people. I'm not selling bread, I'm selling
yeast.
            - Miguel de Unamuno, writer and philosopher (1864-1936)