[Catalyst] $FindBin::Bin Magic Tests

Christopher H. Laco claco at chrislaco.com
Mon Nov 7 15:04:36 CET 2005

Did any internal $FindBin::Bin magic change since 5.3?

All of my helpers tests in Handel are borked under the latest RC.
They are pretty straight forward, with the exception of this section,
which was the magic to get mk_component happy in t:

> ## create the test app
> {
>     chdir('t');
>     rmtree('TestApp');
>
>     $helper->mk_app($app);
>     $FindBin::Bin = catdir(cwd, $app, 'lib');
> };

Now I get a boatload of errors when it's loading the new modules; the
usual module not found in @INC type stuff.

The tests in question are:

http://search.cpan.org/src/CLACO/Handel-0.26/t/
  catalyst_helpers_controller_cart.t
  catalyst_helpers_controller_checkout.t
  catalyst_helpers_controller_order.t
  catalyst_helpers_model_cart.t
  catalyst_helpers_model_order.t

I'm on a different machine at the moment, trying to get everything else
installed to run the tests again.

Any ideas?

-=Chris